For the vehicles equipped with an 8 inch woofer as standard OEM component, the Audison Technical Department developed the AP8 which, also thanks to the wide emission surface, provides higher energy in the low frequency range, ensuring excellent performance when the use of a subwoofer is prohibited due to space limitations.
- Water repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow "Triple Wave" profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast - on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.