Pioneer's GM-A3702 2-channel amplifier will greatly improve the sound quality in your vehicle, so you'll find yourself looking forward to your time on the road. This punchy little Pioneer will power a pair of speakers with 60 watts RMS each, which is a gigantic jump over the power supplied by your car radio alone. You'll hear more of the little details in your music, especially when you turn your system up to overcome road noise.
You can also put this versatile amp into single-channel mode, switch on the low-pass filter for clarity, and run a subwoofer with up to 190 watts RMS, perfect for a modest system. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add the GM-A3702 to a factory radio that doesn't have preamp outputs. If your vehicle needs a sonic upgrade, this amp's small footprint and reasonable price make it a great choice.
- Max.power output 170 W x 2 (4Ω) / 500 W x 1 (4Ω Bridged)
- Minimal power output 60 W x 2 (4Ω) or 95 W x 2 (2Ω) or 190 W x 1 (4Ω Bridged)
- Frequency Response 10 Hz to 70 KHz
- Impedence 4Ω ( 2Ω to 8Ω allowable )
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD)<0.05% (1 kHz, 4Ω)
- S/N Ratio> 95 dB
- LPF 80Hz
- RCA Terminals: 2ch
- Speaker Terminals: Screw-type
- Input Level control 300mV - 6.5 V
- Automatic Signal Sensing & Turn-On
- Dimensions: 246mm (L) x 60mm (H) x 180mm (W)