The Audison SR 5.600 Amplifier is for the SR Line of Audison, featuring high power amplifiers with a compact design. The amplifier is 2 ohm stable and has the following outputs: 75W x 4 + 300W x 1, 75W x 4 + 330W x 1, 115W x 4 + 550W x 1, 230W x 2 + 310W x 1 & 230W x 2 + 550W x 1. SR 5.600's compact design and extruded aluminium chassis with rounded corners, makes it easy to install in narrow spaces. Thanks to the generous heat sinks on the two short sides of the amplifier, internal cooling fans are not necessary, which are often cause of noise and dust accumulation. As per tradition, the SR amplifiers confirm their vocation for versatility by including on all models a complete filter section, suitable for any type of audio system configuration.
- ADC (Audison D-Class) Technology stable output stage ensuring high audio performance in a compact size.
- Built-in USS (Universal Speakers Simulator).
- Balanced high-noise rejection input speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
- ART (Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off) automatically turns on/off the amplifier when the OEM head-unit turns on/off (can be enabled/ disabled, with Speaker-In inputs).
- Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
- 5 ch/3 ch operation mode (selectable), to create a five-channel system (with sub), or a powerful sub + front three-channel system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- Lo-Pass and Hi-Pass 12 dB adjustable (50 Hz to 3200 Hz) filters, providing the ability to build a front + rear system, a multichannel woofer + tweeter system or a powerful sub + front system.
- 24 dB continuous adjustable (50 to 500 Hz) Lo-Pass subwoofer filter.