The powerful X-Series subwoofers combine groundbreaking Alpine technologies along with modern, exaggerated design and components to give you a high-performance subwoofer.
Alpine’s X-Series subwoofers are designed to deliver a loud output while still maintaining the details of your music, so you get the best of both worlds. The X-W12D4 can perform up to 900-watts for a powerful, loud performance. Built with a powerful motor comprised of a premium, elongated voice coil and triple stacked ferrite magnets, you’ll get the most air movement from your sub resulting in accurate sound reproduction for the bass you crave.
While some subwoofer systems focus on volume or clarity, the X-W12D4 gives you both power and accuracy for the clearest imaging in your music. In order to achieve this, Alpine created groundbreaking technology that controls the 48mm of total excursion and cone motion. Dual spiders in the cone ensure a rigid movement that keeps the cone under control. Alpine’s High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround technology is made of rubber to allow the cone to move air while staying cool. These technologies work together to eliminate unnecessary movement and noise that can lead to distortion for the most accurate sound.
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- pulp/fiber cone reinforced with Kevlar and a layer of Rohacell® plastic film
- Santoprene rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame
- power range: 500-1,000 watts RMS (500 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 3,000 watts
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- top-mount depth: 8-11/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.65-1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.0-2.0 cubic feet
- warranty: 1 year